I prepared this partial list of what I charge for deep green cleaning, and how my team works. We really are different...we take great care, and work hard to give cleaning results that with enviro-friendly products that meet the highest standard. I think we can make you, your employees and/or your residents very happy.
I typically charge $.40 per sq. foot, for rooms with 8-12 foot ceilings. So basic cleaning of 3,200 sq. ft. would cost $1,280. If cleaning is necessary over 12' (ledges, transoms), I request the building provide the ladder, and those rooms will be charged at $.50 per square foot. Stairs, detailed stone, decorative/detailed woodwork, and heavily stained walls, stainless steel or other materials that require detailed care are charged at $.50 per sq. foot.
I provide a cleaning team, all-green non-toxic cleaning agents with or without essential oils at your discretion, microfiber cleaning cloths, and vacuums. I don’t use or charge for paper towels. I often use a steam-clean unit for removing heavy grease in kitchens, heavy mold and mildew deposits, heavy soot and soil, and to even-out the appearance of floors and stone surfaces where staining is present and can't be completely removed.
All floors, woodwork, baseboards, railings, window sills, stairs, closet and cabinet interiors, shelves, counters, kitchen and bathroom fixtures will be cleaned. The surface and interior of the refrigerator, stove and microwave will be cleaned. Grime will be removed from wall switches, power points, closed ceiling light fixtures, sconces, bath and kitchen light fixtures .
Glass that will be included in the price will be one mirror door per bedroom, over-the-sink bath cabinet mirrors, glass fronted bath or kitchen cabinets and shower glass.
Other glass is extra: windows, architectural or decorative glass doors, wall mirrors, mirrored walls, glass or glass brick partitions, cabinet faces, transoms, etc., will be billed at $7 per pane, per side. Screens count as additional side. Exterior glass or windows must open to the inside for us to provide cleaning, or be easily accessible from indoors (this is an insurance issue.)
Glass or metal or plastic pendant lamps, free-standing lighting and chandeliers can be added at an hourly rate.
Also included is surface cleaning of radiators and HVAC units. If an HVAC unit can be easily opened, filters removed & evaporator coil accessed, I'll clean the inside case, filter & coils for $10-25 per unit depending on size and level of soil.
Please provide plastic trash bags. We’ll take all trash and recycling to the appointed spot for the building, or site dumpster. We will not take trash and recycling with us.
Because we take public transportation, please let us know whenever a carpet vac and stepladder high enough for out-of-reach surfaces (cabinet tops, window or ledges, high shelves, closed ceiling light fixtures, etc) is available. When not available, we will bring our own.
In the event we're asked to clean spills, or soil that can't be completely removed with a broom, wet/dry vacuum or mop, and removal requires manual effort and extra cloths; if resulting laundry exceeds 20 lbs., there will be a laundry fee of $1 per lb.
As every home, lobby or office has unique features, I am always happy to discuss what I’ve included here. If you have have questions, or would like to request additional services, event or volume pricing, or refinements to this list, let's talk before we start!
My team and I look forward to delighting you with terrific cleaning service.
General Maintenance Cleaning / Weekly and Rotating Options
If you become an ongoing residential customer, after your initial Deep Cleaning is complete in all rooms, you will receive General Maintenance Cleaning at a rate based on the number of rooms & bathrooms to clean, and the level of detail in your home.
Upon request, I will include time in your estimate for Options to be done either weekly or on a rotational basis
Included in General Maintenance Cleaning:
Clean and Sanitize:
- inside & outside of toilets
- bathroom floors
- bathroom sinks
- kitchen sink
- bathroom backsplash areas
- in-shower shelving
- intercom and phone receivers
- coffee & side tables
- hard surfaces on chairs & sofas
- bookcases and the tops of books therein
- picture & mirror frames
- displayed objects
- table & floor lamps and lampshades
- flat surfaces of computers, peripherals & cords (will exclude upon request)
- entertainment center
- cabinet fronts
- loose papers and magazines
Shaking out & tidy:
- blanket & pillow throws
- stack/unstack dishwasher as needed
- hand-wash and put away non-dishwashable items
- degrease stove top
- exterior surfaces stove, dishwasher, refrigerator
- interior & exterior of microwave
- counter tops
- cabinet fronts
- dining tables
- dining chairs
- backsplash areas in kitchen & bath
- trash & recycling bins
- chrome or other decorative fixtures
- floors and carpets (if working vacuum w/ appropriate attachments are provided)
- under all furniture, appliances & cabinetry wherever access is possible without heavy lifting
- all hard floors
Trash & Recycling:
- empty and wipe down trash & recycling bins
- take out trash and recycling
- replace bags when provided
Cleaning of fragile items included or excluded upon request.
- change bed linens
- chair and picture rails
- crown mouldings
- shower curtains
- closet floors & surfaces
- ceiling fans*
- ceiling light fixtures*
- ledges, shelves, or cabinet/bookcase/fridge/closet tops out of reach*
- excessive fingerprints, marks or stains on walls and door frames
- detail cleaning on heavily soiled outlets or switches
- inside of oven
- surface stain removal
- Interiors of cabinets and drawers
- remove hardened paint drips
- touch-up paint for walls/floor scratches (if materials are provided)
- radiator/air conditioner details
- radiator/fan covers
- etched stone repair/polish
- bees-wax furniture polish
- pantry tidy/cleaning
- vacuum upholstery & under cushions
- light chandelier cleaning (in place only-no disassembly)
*if ceiling is very high, a tall enough ladder or footstool, in good repair, must be provided.
Talk to me about small repairs and finishing touch-ups around you home. I might be able to help, or recommend a handyman or specialist.